Enjoy Baked Avocado with Smoked Salmon & Egg for a delicious and filling keto breakfast. This excellent recipe epitomizes the low-carb, high-fat, and ketogenic-friendly eating guidelines of the keto diet. A wonderful fusion of tastes and textures is produced by the combination of creamy baked avocado, delicious smoked salmon, and a flawlessly cooked egg.
This recipe not only satisfies your taste senses but also supports your keto meal plan and weight reduction objectives because it is loaded with protein, healthy fats, and vital nutrients. With this delightful dish, you can enjoy the advantages of ketosis and the taste of a high-fat diet.
5 Reasons to Fall in Love with Baked Avocado with Smoked Salmon & Egg
1 – Benefits of the ketogenic diet: By preparing Baked Avocado with Smoked Salmon & Egg, you may take advantage of the ketogenic diet’s enhanced fat-burning, greater mental clarity, and all-day energy.
2 – Atention: This meal is great for those following the keto diet because it is low in carbohydrates, high in healthy fats, and moderate in protein. It offers a tasty and filling alternative for anyone living a ketogenic diet.
3 – Beginner-friendly: The Baked Avocado with Smoked Salmon & Egg recipe is simple and suitable for individuals who are new to the ketogenic diet. It is simple to prepare and needs few ingredients, so anyone beginning a ketogenic diet can use it.
4 – Results-driven: By including this recipe in your keto diet, you can get advantages like weight loss, improved metabolic health, and increased satiety. It provides a delicious and satisfying method to complement your keto diet objectives.
5 – Nutrition benefits: Providing important vitamins, minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids from the smoked salmon and avocado, this meal is a nutrient-dense breakfast alternative. It offers a unique and tasty option among other ketogenic breakfast options and can be included on your keto diet shopping list.
Would you like to complete your main dish with a delicious and keto-friendly dessert? Click here: Keto lemon cheescake
Baked Avocado with Smoked Salmon & Egg
Baked Avocado with Smoked Salmon & Egg
It may be one of the most delicious meals you have eaten during the ketogenic diet process!
- Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
- Halve the avocados lengthways and remove their stones. Cut a small slice off the skin-side of the avocado halves to stop them rolling and put them onto a baking tray.
- Scoop out some of the middle from where the stone was, add a little salmon to each and then add the egg yolks.
- Beat the egg whites quickly, so it’s one uniform consistency, and pour in as much as you can.
- Grind over black pepper and bake for 10 minutes, or until the whites have set.
- Scatter over the chives and a pinch of cayenne, if you like. Serve with rye soldiers for dunking.
- Spice it up with herbs and spices: Add dill, chives, paprika, or black pepper to Baked Avocado with Smoked Salmon & Egg to enhance the flavor profile. These ingredients will improve the dish’s flavor and offer a beautiful scent.
- Experiment with several cheeses: Think about sprinkling the roasted avocado with a keto-friendly cheese, such as feta or goat cheese. The smoked salmon and egg will pair well with the creamy and tart flavors, providing yet another delectable layer.
- Lemon or lime zest can be added to enhance: Grate some lemon or lime zest over the avocado before baking. The dish will be brightened by the citrus flavor and scent, which will also balance off the richness of the smoked salmon and egg.
- Add a dash of hot sauce: If you want things spicy, spray the cooked avocado with a little of your favorite keto-friendly hot sauce. The heat will bring the flavors together and give the meal an exciting new dimension.
- Serve alongside fresh greens, such as arugula or baby spinach, to go with the Baked Avocado with Smoked Salmon & Egg. An enjoyable contrast between the dish’s richness and the greens’ crispness and freshness will result in a satisfying keto breakfast.
Nutrition Informations for Baked Avocado with Smoked Salmon & Egg
Fat: 25.2 g
Saturates: 5.6 g
Carbs: 1.8 g
Fibre: 4.5 g
Protein: 14.5 g
Salt: 1.5 g
For more delicious keto-friendly and low carb recipe, click here!
Include more avocado in your meals while on a ketogenic diet! You ask why?
- Rich in monounsaturated fats, which are crucial to the ketogenic diet, avocado is a great source of healthy fats in general. These fats support ketosis, give you a concentrated source of energy, and keep you feeling full.
- Low in carbohydrates: Avocado is a fruit with little carbohydrates, making it a great option for anyone on a ketogenic diet. Avocado can be consumed in moderation while limiting carbohydrate consumption due to its high fiber content and low net carbohydrate level.
- Promotes ketosis: The high fat and low carbohydrate content of avocados, as well as their nutritional profile, all work to support and sustain a state of ketosis. By using avocado in your ketogenic diet, you can encourage your body to use fat as energy, which may help you lose weight and improve your general health.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals: Avocados are a great source of potassium, vitamin K, vitamin E, and folate, among other vital vitamins and minerals. While on a ketogenic diet, these nutrients are essential to sustaining good health.
- Supports heart health: Due to the high concentration of monounsaturated fats in avocado, which can help lower levels of harmful cholesterol, avocado is well known for its heart-healthy characteristics. Avocado consumption as part of a ketogenic diet may improve cardiovascular health and lower the risk of heart disease.
Enjoy the tropical vibes of avocado!