Do you ever have a desire, for something chocolaty but worry about how it might affect your keto lifestyle? Our Keto Chocolate Milk Recipe is the answer to your sweet dreams. Are you ready to indulge in a guilt pleasure? Get ready to enjoy a flavorful and low carb drink! Lets start mixing and savor the goodness!
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons erythritol or stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
Your Step by Step Guide to Keto Chocolate Milk
- Combine Dry Ingredients: In a mixing bowl combine the cocoa powder, erythritol and a small amount of salt.
- Heat Milk: Gently warm the almond milk in a saucepan until it reaches a temperature ensuring it doesn’t reach the boiling point.
- Mix It Up: Mix the ingredients into the milk until it becomes a smooth mixture.
- Add Vanilla: Stir in the vanilla extract for added flavor.
- Chill: Let the mixture cool down and then put it in the refrigerator until it becomes chilled.
Why Keto Chocolate Milk is a Healthy Choice
Low in Carbs, High in Flavor
Our Keto Chocolate Milk Recipe is a low-carb delight. You can enjoy the flavor of cocoa and almond milk without worrying about added sugar.
Quick and Easy
This recipe can be whipped up in, under 10 minutes making it ideal, for an indulgence or a hectic morning.
Tips for the Perfect Keto Chocolate Milk
Choose High-Quality Cocoa
The taste of your Keto Chocolate Milk will be greatly affected by the quality of the cocoa powder you choose. It’s best to go for a quality variety.
Customize Your Sweetness
Feel free to customize the amount of erythritol or stevia based on your preference.
Keto Chocolate Milk Recipe
Indulge in the rich, creamy taste of chocolate without breaking your keto diet. Our Keto Chocolate Milk Recipe offers a low-carb, guilt-free way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- In a mixing bowl combine the cocoa powder, erythritol and a small amount of salt.
- Gently warm the almond milk in a saucepan until it reaches a temperature ensuring it doesn’t reach the boiling point.
- Mix the ingredients into the milk until it becomes a smooth mixture.
- Stir in the vanilla extract for added flavor.
- Let the mixture cool down and then put it in the refrigerator until it becomes chilled.
- The taste of your Keto Chocolate Milk will be greatly affected by the quality of the cocoa powder you choose. It’s best to go for a quality variety.
Is Chocolate Milk Good for Keto Diet?
Chocolate milk is generally not recommended for those following a keto diet because it contains an amount of sugar. However, our Keto Chocolate Milk Recipe is a game-changer.
This recipe uses almond milk and cocoa powder. Its sweetened with keto friendly erythritol or stevia. It’s a choice, for those following a keto diet because it lets you savor the creamy chocolatey deliciousness you crave without any carbs.
How Many Carbs Are in Sugar-Free Chocolate Milk?
Even though you buy sugar chocolate milk from the store it may still have some hidden carbohydrates due, to the addition of fillers and artificial flavorings. These hidden carbs can typically range from 5 to 10 grams, per serving.
Our Keto Chocolate Milk Recipe, on the other hand, keeps the carb count minimal. Each serving of this drink contains 2 3 grams of carbohydrates derived from almond milk and unsweetened cocoa powder. This makes it a genuinely low carbohydrate choice.
Can I Make This Keto Chocolate Milk in Advance?
Absolutely! One of the best things about our Keto Chocolate Milk Recipe is its make-ahead convenience. You have the option to make a portion and keep it in the refrigerator for, up to seven days. Before serving give it a shake since the cocoa might settle at the bottom.
This is particularly convenient, for meal prepping or those hectic mornings when you require a swift and keto friendly pick me up.
Our Keto Chocolate Milk Recipe is more than just a drink; it’s a guilt-free indulgence that fits perfectly into your keto lifestyle. Feel free to indulge in this chocolate treat without feeling any guilt!