Sushi is a beloved dish worldwide, and the Naruto Roll Sushi stands out with its unique presentation and flavors. This roll gets its name from the whirlpools found in the Naruto Strait, in Japan. What sets it apart is that it uses a cucumber wrap of the usual rice and seaweed. It’s a choice, for those who want an low carb option when it comes to sushi rolls especially if you’re keeping an eye on your carb intake.
- Fresh slices of sashimi-grade tuna, salmon, or your choice of fish
- 1 long cucumber, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 crab stick, shredded
- A dash of sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Soy sauce, wasabi, and pickled ginger (for serving)
- Prepare the Cucumber: To make the Naruto Roll you can use a mandoline or a sharp knife to slice the cucumber lengthwise. These thin strips will be used as the wrap, for the roll.
- Layer the Ingredients: Arrange the cucumber slices, on a surface slightly overlapping them. On one end of the cucumber place your fish avocado slices and shredded crab stick.
- Roll it Up: Gently roll the cucumber to make sure all the fillings are tightly wrapped.
- Serve: Cut the Naruto Roll Sushi into portions sprinkle some sesame seeds on top and present it alongside soy sauce, wasabi and pickled ginger.
What is a Naruto Sushi Roll?
The Naruto Roll Sushi is a unique and refreshing take on traditional sushi. This roll, called Naruto Roll is named after the whirlpools found in the Naruto Strait of Japan.
What sets it apart is that of using the combination of rice and seaweed it is delicately wrapped in thinly sliced cucumber. By omitting the rice the flavors of the fish and other fillings shine through making it a beloved choice, for lovers and those seeking a sushi alternative.
Does Naruto Roll Have Rice?
No, the Naruto Roll Sushi does not contain rice. What makes the Naruto Roll unique compared to sushi rolls is its use of sliced cucumber, as a wrap instead of rice and seaweed. This not gives the roll its appearance but also provides a delightful crunch and refreshing texture making it a healthy and low carb option, for sushi lovers.
Naruto Roll Sushi
Dive into the refreshing world of Naruto Roll Sushi! Wrapped in crisp cucumber instead of rice, this roll offers a unique, low-carb sushi experience. Fresh, flavorful, and simply irresistible!
- To make the Naruto Roll you can use a mandoline or a sharp knife to slice the cucumber lengthwise. These thin strips will be used as the wrap, for the roll.
- Arrange the cucumber slices, on a surface slightly overlapping them. On one end of the cucumber place your fish avocado slices and shredded crab stick.
- Gently roll the cucumber to make sure all the fillings are tightly wrapped.
- Cut the Naruto Roll Sushi into portions sprinkle some sesame seeds on top and present it alongside soy sauce, wasabi and pickled ginger.
- Best Enjoyed: Freshly made, paired with a cold sake or green tea.
Is Naruto Roll Good?
Absolutely! The Naruto Roll Sushi is a delightful blend of fresh ingredients encased in a crisp cucumber wrap. The Naruto Roll is highly sought after by sushi enthusiasts due, to its presentation and the explosion of flavors from the sashimi grade fish, avocado and crab stick.
It appeals to a variety of people whether they are following a diet or simply seeking a unique dining experience. This roll not tastes delicious. Also offers a healthy option, for sushi lovers.
The Naruto Roll Sushi is a testament to the versatility and innovation in the world of sushi. It’s a combination of ingredients encased in a crunchy cucumber providing a one of a kind sushi experience. Whether you’re a sushi lover or new, to it this roll is guaranteed to leave a lasting impression, with its flavors and beautiful presentation.